There is no point discussing the use of bags by men, it is dull and not really worth looking at in any detail. Anyone with things to carry needs a good bag.
So here is a list of my bag essentials ... the things that always travel with me;
- Bill Amberg wallet in light brown
- Keys on a Mulbery dog keyring and sitting in a Folk card holder
- Il Bussetto purple coin purse
- Blue sued Folk pouch, with poop bags for my dog
- Swiss Army knife
- Moleskin diary and note pad
- Pilot pen
- Hand wash
- Android phone, kept in a Bill Amberg card holder
- Normal mobile phone
- Sunglasses normally Ray Bans
- Mobile wireless connection
I am currently lusting after a Belstaff Military Bag but I have not reach the point of purchase yet ... do I need it or is it just a bit of bag lust?