It is funny how certain times in your life really influence your current tastes ... especially the happy times.
- My obsession with Military clothes as a child
- My adoption of Casual fashions as I turned from a child into a teenager
- The influence of Paninaro when I was just leaving school
- The Deconstructivist look I adopted at university and when I started my first job
- My adoption of classic British and modern British design as I started to have enough disposable income to seriously invest in my wardrobe
I am wondering where things are going to go, currently the design scene is very exciting but I do think that the high street is lacking innovation.