Wednesday 20 July 2016

British Summer Time

Finally we have some sun!

I love the sun, the warmth and being outside but unfortunately the British don't really dress well when the heat hits.

So here are a few things I like to wear.

Plain Oxford Shirts


These always look good and are perfect for the summer, I am a big fan of the plain white slim fit Oxford from Uniqulo - a great fit and they look amazing. 

Ralph Lauren Tailored Shorts 

Shorts can be a very difficult thing to get right, it is so easy to look like an overgrown child, but I really don't think you can go wrong with a pair of Ralph Lauren slim fit chino shorts


Ray Ban Caravan Sunglasses 


A lovely alternative to the classic aviator the Ray Ban caravan is a classic that will serve you well for years. 

Some Classic Trainers

I really hate sandals and flip-flops at work and often shoes can be a little bit heavy so personally i love classic trainers and the Nike Roshe Tiempo are perfect. 







No comments: